Very exciting news over at 13 Going on Crazy!! I am being featured today on FitBlogger!! Please check it out!! I would love your feedback and comments!!
Often times we are own worst enemies. We manage at times to kick ourselves when we are already down, but today I am standing up and saying, enough! I have been going back and forth on signing up for The Goofy Race and a Half Challenge for weeks now. Most recently my heart has been saying yes, and my head has been saying are you crazy? A 13 Going on Crazy follower shared this quote with me,
“It’s impossible,” said pride. “It’s risky,” said experience. “It’s pointless,” said reason. “Give it a try,” whispered the heart
After reading and rereading this quote I am confident that my mind is made up and I am headed in the right direction. How could I possibly pass up on the opportunity of running down the middle of Main Street and through Cinderella’s castle? Have you been able to unlock to key and find the balance between listening to your head and your heart?
|Running with friends through the Happiest Place on Earth!!|
|1. The SeaWheeze Luluemon Half Marathon August 11, 2012 Vancouver BC Lululemon Running Shorts just for signing up!! Sounds too good to be true! Make sure to sign-up by May 1 to get the exclusive running shorts!|
2. The Wipro San Francisco Marathon July 29, 2012 San Francisco Being able to not only run on the Golden Gate Bridge, but you get an extra medal, Half it All Challenge Medal, if you run the 1st Half Marathon and 2nd Half Marathon in 2 consecutive years.
3. Nike Women’s Marathon 2012 October 14, 2012 San Francisco, Ghiradelli chocolate is given freely to all runners and that iconic little blue Tiffany’s box containing your finishers necklace handed to you on a silver platter by tuxedo clad firemen at the finish line. How sweet does that sound?!
Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend January 10-13, 2013 Orlando, FL Running in Walt Disney World is a runner’s dream!
| 5. See Jane Run Half Marathon June 3, 2012 Alameda, CA Wine and chocolates at the
finish line, too good to be true!!
At 13 Going on Crazy the number 13 is a VERY lucky number, which got me to thinking about 13 things that I want to accomplish before I turn 30… With 262 days to till I turn the BIG30, I better get started!!
- Have the courage to sign-up and train for the Walt Disney World 2013 Goofy Race and a Half Challenge. Yes, I understand that I will actually be 30 years old and 11 days on race day, but that still should count, shouldn’t it?
- Swim with dolphins
- Stay up all night and see the sunrise, okay maybe just wake up early and see it rise. I don’t do well on lack of sleep.
- Take a trip in a hot air balloon
- Run a half marathon sub 2 hours 30 minutes
- Actually feel happy about my life, even if it is just for a moment
- Go to a drive-in theatre, do they still exist?
- See Bruce Springsteen &/or Bob Dylan in concert
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Go scuba diving
- Take classes in American Sign Language
- Feed the homeless people soup during a rainy cold day
- Fall in love & not get my heart broken
Remember, wherever you are there you go!
Registration prices the 2013 year are the following:
Walt Disney World Marathon
$150 by June 19, 2012 | $170 between June 20, 2012 and September 25, 2012 | $190 on or after September 26, 2012
Walt Disney World Half Marathon
$150 by June 19, 2012 | $170 between June 20, 2012 and September 25, 2012| $190 on or after September 26, 2012
Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge
$320 by June 19, 2012 | $350 between June 20, 2012 and September 25, 2012 | $380 on or after September 26, 2012
Disney Family Fun Run 5K
$55 per participant | $60 per Stroller walk division participant
runDisney Kids Races |Mickey Mile
$10 per child | $25 per child
Race Retreat prices are (this is access to a heated tent before the race, private bathrooms, character pictures, and tent access later)
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon – $110
Walt Disney World® Marathon – $110
Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge – $190
You can earn up to 13 lucky entries for this Shopportunity. The winner will select a medal hanger from Allied Medal and it will shipped directly from Allied Medal. Please also ensure that you read the giveaway rules, as the winner’s responsibilities are noted there with timely notification requirements.