Good Saturday morning! Here are five things for you on this beautiful Saturday. Yes these are all little random thoughts not needing there own posts, but I wanted to share with you regardless! Hope that you have a beautiful day, enjoy the sunshine, wearing SPF! :), and spending some time with the ones you love!
- I’m running today with Team Challenge! I am so excited to be running on the beach today with my teammates! After the run there will a hydration seminar I can’t wait to report back on what I learn. Please consider donating and helping me raise money for a great cause! Click here to view my fundraising page.
- Loving the extra hour of sunshine. With spring just around the corner I am cleaning house and getting organized! Target right now has really cute notebooks and office supplies all on sale!
- The winner of the GFreeConnect Shopportunity giveaway. A huge thank you to all who entered! I hope you will go check out GFreeConnect, The winner is Jen! (MarathonMom10) please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your gift package.
- Job Hunting, I NEED a full time job! I am an ecommerce, marketing, and social media guru who will tweet for food! Willing to relocate ALMOST anywhere in the country. Please email me if you have any leads, suggestions, or job opportunities.
- Books. I am in the need of a good book, something intellectual yet not too heavy. Any thoughts?
QOTD: What are your exciting weekend plans?