By this time next Friday I will be the Disney Half Marathon 2013 Expo picking up my bib for the Inaugural Dumbo Double Dare!! Could next Friday get here any sooner?
Here is my top 5 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare Wish List…
1. Have an amazing time celebrating crossing the finish line and completing 19.3 miles and earning 3 MEDALS!!
2. Not have any GI issues during the race.
3. Find my “Minnie Mouse” ears before race weekend! I know that I can always buy new ones, but these ears have been with me at every RunDisney race!!
4. Enjoy the world-famous, best gluten-free pancakes by Chef Chris at Storytellers Cafe at the Grand California Hotel. Seriously how could a self-respecting adult not appreciate Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes? Yummy!! Forks Up!!
5. Celebrate this amazing weekend with a gluten-free cake. This one is on Disneyland! A dream is a wish and a girl can dream right?
QOTD: If you’re running Disneyland next weekend, what are your goals?