While I might have been MIA the past few weeks and appearing like Where’s Waldo, only cuter, I am so excited to say that I am in Disneyland! The happiest place on earth for the happiest race on earth! Yes, that right, Mouseketeer’s! The weekend has finally come and I will be participating in runDisney’s Inaugural Dumbo Double Dare Challenge. I look forward to this fun filled weekend each and every year, and this year it is going to be double the fun! In addition to all of the running and racing that I will be participating in, yes 19.3 miles, there will also be tons of milage in the parks running (maybe not after the races 🙂 to and from all of my favorite attractions. Here is a list of my Top Ten Disneyland and California Adventure Attractions & Things to Do….
- Pirates of the Caribbean….Fun Fact Walt Disney wanted this to be a walk through attraction!
- Storybook Land Canal Boats….Great Tip ride this attraction during fireworks for the best seat in Disneyland!
- Matterhorn…be on the look out for mountaineers scaling the Matterhorn!
- Haunted Mansion…Fun Fact the voice for Madam Leota is Disney Imagineer Leota Toombs!
- Peter Pan…Fun Fact when flying in the Darling children’s bedroom look down at the blocks and see what it spells!
- Snow White’s Scary Adventure…Fun Fact before entering the attraction rub the apple and look in the upper window.
- Radiator Springs Racers…Fun Fact the lightening on the walls right before you race change colors to match the color of your car.
- Winnie the Pooh…Fun Fact be on the look out for the heads of Melvin, Max, and Buff from Country Bear Jamboree…It is right after the honey room and directly behind you so grab a seat in the first two rows to see this!
- Soaring Over California…Great Tip request seating in B1 this is the beat seats and you won’t have feet dangling over your head! Fun Fact this attraction was initially envisioned in an imagineers garage on an Erector Set.
- Cars Land Cozy Cone Motel Office…Fun Fact Buzz Lightyear peaks out from under an orange cone on shelf at the end of the counter. (Visit the rear of the office)
QOTD: What on your list when you visit Disneyland?