At 13 Going on Crazy the number 13 for obvious reasons 🙂 is a VERY lucky number, which got me to thinking about 13 things that I want to accomplish once I turn 31…
- Have the courage to sign-up and train for the Walt Disney World 2015 Goofy Race and a Half Challenge. Yes, I understand that I have already completed this race in 2013, you can read about my half marathon and marathon Goofy experience, this will only be my second full marathon!
- Have the courage to follow my dreams and listen to my heart. Not an easy balance.
- Stay up all night and see the sunrise, okay maybe just wake up early and see it rise. I don’t do well on lack of sleep.
- Practice yoga &/or Pilates 2 to 3 a week.
- Run a half marathon sub 2 hours 30 minutes
- Race with Team Challenge, supporting Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation during the 2014 season!
- Completely follow The Paleo Diet. I have been doing it for years, now let’s go all the way!
- See Bruce Springsteen &/or Bob Dylan in concert
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Go scuba diving
- Take classes in American Sign Language
- Feed the homeless people soup during a rainy cold day
- Fall in love & not get my heart broken
I am hoping to hear some very interesting suggestions on what else to add to the list, should I have made it 31 during 31st year or stick with lucky 13? I would love it if you’d join me in the madness and come up with your own lists, 25 before 25, 35 after 35, 13 before 2013, whatever get’s the blood in your veins flowing! I would love to hear from you. I hope that with this little assignment, we’ll inspire each other to stop putting things off and seize the day.
Remember, wherever you are there you go!