As the weather warms up and the sun in the sky stays out longer I can’t help but start to crave refreshing summer time treats. Lemonade, fresh strawberries and summer all go hand in hand and what better idea to than to make strawberry lemonade sorbet! It’s as easy as 3 ingredients and involves very little prep time.
- 3 Cups Lemonade by Califia Farms (They simply make one of the best lemonades!)
- 1 Cup fresh strawberries
- 4 tbsp agave nectar
- Pour Califia lemonade evenly into two ice trays and freeze.
- Once lemonade has freeze, put in the blender in this order, strawberries, agave, and lastly lemonade ice cubes.
- Blend on the ice cream setting (frozen snowflake). You will need to use your tamper.
- Using an ice cream scooper or a piping bag with tip, serve and enjoy!!
Approximately 6 servings!